Children’s appetite can actually be challenging for us parents to at times satisfy hahaha I know I am trying hard on myside. Being autistic, Tajul’s food intake has to be carefully prepare as there shouldn’t be so much sugar content in any of his dishes. If not it’s a dreamland for me hahaha… the constant calling his name out to just remind him that he needs to behave.
LAUNCH OF THE FRUTZEE FAMILY
So when Nutrio Food launches their first series of healthy snacks, ‘The Frutzee Family’, it was something I would like my son to try as well and see how it fairs on him especially his diet for sugary items. Tajul loves to snack. I love to snack as well but not all snacks are healthy ones. The Frutzee Family is the first healthy fruit snack in the market. It caters for children age 12 months and above. It’s in four types,
Made from real fruits, freeze dried immediately after picking. It locks the natural goodness and nutritional benefits in the fresh fruits. Fruits are washed, placed in a vacuum chamber to cooled up to -30 degree Celcius. Air is pumped out in the vacuuming process, changing the frozen water crystals into gas and leaving the fruit dehydrated. Over one year of preservation through this process, gives the products its trademark crispiness.
The Frutzee Family can be purchased at below stores
- Babyland (M) Sdn Bhd, No. 35-39M, Jalan SS2/64, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Chubby Chubby Sdn Bhd, FF03A & FF05, The Waterfront @ Parkcity 5, Persiaran Residen Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Rising Sun Health Food, No. 58, Jalan Rimbunan Raya, Laman Rimbunan, Kepong, 51200 Kuala Lumpur
- Kedai Ubat Wei Yip, No.9, Jalan SS2/67, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Lobbee, D2-G3-3A, Solaris Duramas Publika, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Nutrio Food Sdn Bhd
Lot 17, Jalan Perusahaan Empat,
Perusahaan Batu Caves,
68100 Batu Caves,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Source : http://www.qasehsu.com